Wednesday, March 7, 2012

baby-ise july 2010


this is Leah sporting a swimsuit over her clothes to play in the sprinkler.

this is Esther in the sprinkler trying to stay dry.

we had a good laugh this morning about the way the kids term things.
Leah:
"the lizard o'boz" (wizard of oz)
"cornados" (tornadoes)
"crocigator" (Alligator/ crocodile)
"water mountain" (water fountain)
"pocahato" (avocado)
"famengo" (flamingo/ mango)
"it doesn't match me" (referring to ill fitting clothing/shoes)

Esther:
"cop corn popping on the papercot tree"
"wormaid" (mermaid)
"ife" (knife)
"no Leah it's a galagator"
"fumungus" (humongous)
"scrumbles" (the little burnt bits on toast)
and my favorite:
axx cream (censored version) (ice cream)



Esther loves to play wizard of oz. she often emulates villains. she runs around the house singing the flying monkey music, and saying "fly my pretties fly!" and "I'll get you my pretty and your little dog too!" this is generally followed by terrorizing of Leah.

I know there are more that's all I have for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment