Wednesday, March 7, 2012

what not to say at church

nov 16 2009

Esther has been growing fascinated with her body.I guess she noticed I have some things she does not. she has been discussing her "private parts" with me every time she takes a bath. her favorite topic of discussion lately has been breasts. she washes hers carefully each time she takes a bath. and more recently she decided that my explanation that mom's have them and kids do not was not enough information. so I promised her that some day she would have them too. Yesterday in sacrament meeting she announced (not in her church voice) that my parts are much bigger than hers. she followed that up by telling me "I can't wait until mine grow bigger too." just wait until she sees what else she gets along with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment